Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Welcome to my Blog

I have finally decided to start a blog to share my journey toward successful stewardship and the blessing that I receive along the way. Let me begin by inviting you to my home study on stewardship which will start next week. I envision this to be a time of sharing our best practices and mentoring one another as we traverse through topics that affect every woman. I hope you will join me:


The Bible calls us all to be good stewards of the gifts God has given us. He has laid on my heart a deep desire to share the lessons I have learned and a hunger to know more.


You are invited to join me on a journey toward successful stewardship beginning
Thursday, September 17, 2009
10:00-11:00 am
Franke Home
Children are welcome!


Discussion Topics will include:
Budgeting
Meal planning and grocery shopping
Organizing and cleaning your home
Quality time--what is it and how to spend it
Dating your mate and other relationships
Volunteering and gifts inventory

Please let me know if you plan to attend or if you need the address--979-690-2415

No comments:

Post a Comment