Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tomorrow is the BIG day that we start our journey toward successful stewardship!

I am so excited to open my home to a group of ladies who are seeking God's will for their lives and looking for ways to be a better steward of the gifts He has given them.  I have a deep passion to share what I have learned with you and to learn more through your experiences and input.  We will meet in my home on Thursday mornings from 10:00-11:00 am.  (Remember that I moved last summer, so if you have not been to my new house, please call for directions.)  Please feel free to bring your kids--mine will be here and will want some playmates! 

If you have a friend who you think would be interested, bring them along.  I am so excited about what God has in store for us, and can't wait to watch as He works among us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment