Monday, September 21, 2009

This Week's Topic - Budgeting

I am so excited to tackle this as our first topic for discussion!  I can honestly say that I have learned A LOT of lessons about budgeting over the past few years and still have A LOT to learn.  Brandon and I have developed a method that seems to work for our family, and I can't wait to be able to share our journey with all of you.  Bring your best budgeting ideas, successes and failures to share with the group on Thursday morning at 10:00 am. 

I want to help you in any way that I can.  If you want to bring your actual monthly budget for September/October, I will be happy to spend some one on one time with you or set up another meeting to go over it.  No judgement--just advice and support.

If you can't join us in person, feel free to share your ideas here, and they will be shared out with the group.  After our meeting on Thursday, I will share the ideas that we discuss so that we can all learn from and support each other as we strive toward successful stewardship!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pep talk today...I needed it and I soooo need your help with the budgeting thing.

    ReplyDelete