Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My March/April Goals & Update

I wanted to make sure I shared out my goals, as a big part of this project is accountability.  I don't know about you, but I'm a lot more likely to follow through with something if others are alongside me and encouraging me. 

Here are my goals:

1.  Read my Bible every day and keep current with our Bible Read-Through group chapters.  This week, I'm doing much better at staying on track.  I have been in the Word everyday except yesterday...and yesterday, I could have really used His wisdom.  It was just one of those days... 

2.  Specifically pray for my Sunday School members during my prayer time.  We have a new class, and I am praying for growth and strengthening of friendships within the group.  I am also praying that God helps me to reach out to all class members, and that He would open my eyes to anyone who is feeling lonely.  I love having an area of focused prayer.  This is something I absolutely will keep doing.

How are you doing on your goals?  How can this group help you to stay committed? 

No comments:

Post a Comment